Found this beauty at pets warehouse

  • Thread starter Thread starter duke62
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Yes it is. Gonna take off like a rocket and I will have a piece with your name on it :)
 
Jackson my coral are starting to gro steady since using aquavitro fuel. Only product I have seen that has a real affect on my acros and I tried many.
 
Now that I'm looking at it , it might not be the same. Lmk when you take a piece off would love to have a little pice to grow out.


PW always having Some good stuff even the non colored stuf transforms ! Do you remember how your piece looked when you got it?

Wonder if they have anymore .
 
They don't have anymore. It was a single un mounted brown frag that came in with a coral shipment that I grabbed because of how much polyp extension it had. Within 2 weeks it colored up
 
Thanks Duke! I'll have something here for you as well :)

Aquavitro fuel seems to work for many from what I've read. I'm glad it's working for you. Did you notice colors in general darken up or get more florescence from dosing?
 
Love this acro and it's growing pretty quickly :)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 498
Getting great color and growth on it. Turning into a sweet colony
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 461

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new