Found this guy at a Petco for $50.

20250702_183025_38B038C5-5F04-4D0C-A033-96EAF8953A1E.png
 
Nice!
 
Maybe it is just the lighting and camera focus... not trying to knock your fish, but I could hardly tell it was a Clown. It looks like it has been irradiated in a nuclear fallout. 🥴

I'm sure you will give him a better home (and more vitamins) than a Petco.
 
I guess I would have known had I caught that you posted the photo in the "Anemone and Clownfish Discussion" forum... but still.
 
I always forget Petco sells saltwater fish. None of the ones around me do; they sell freshwater only.
 
I'd also like to add. Did you QT the fish before putting him into your tank, or did you just drop him in there?
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new