Found this on my glass today.

Cichlid Dad

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2022
Messages
5,251
Reaction score
17,014
Location
Auburn
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help. Can anyone tell me what this is? It's magnified with my phone camera. I see flowing strings

IMG_20220824_192900354.jpg
 
I have some growing on the glass my magfloat seems to remove them. In the thread I linked it talks about them and other common occurrences. I dont think they are bad and they come and go
 
Im new as well! They definitely worried me at first as well now I have a huge population of munnid isopods
 

Attachments

  • Munnid-Isopods.jpg
    Munnid-Isopods.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 77

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new