Found Zoa at the beach

Nashi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have found some zoas at the beach near my house. The zoas currently in my quarantine tank. May I know the best way to clean the coral ? Cause it is covered in mud.

Tub Life

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!

I have found some zoas at the beach near my house. The zoas currently in my quarantine tank. May I know the best way to clean the coral ? Cause it is covered in mud.
First, please heed everyones' warnings regarding collection. Be sure it is legal to do so.

Secondly, if you found it on the beach covered in mud, why wouldn't you just rinse it, shake all the debris off in the ocean? :rolleyes:

Nano_Man

Anemone L
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Us as people destroy ocean bottoms by fishing for shellfish.And more plastic in the sea to choke a horse. Then human waste getting pumped into the ocean. Farmers chemicals running into the sea from streams. Over fishing fish stocks for many many decades. Oil leaks from industrial ships and fuel leaks .
So
if it was me you probably saving the Zoa
Our ocean are been destroyed too make money but you will get took to court for lifting a shell off the beach we need to look at the bigger picture and practice what they preach

jabberwock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Us as people destroy ocean bottoms by fishing for shellfish.And more plastic in the sea to choke a horse. Then human waste getting pumped into the ocean. Farmers chemicals running into the sea from streams. Over fishing fish stocks for many many decades. Oil leaks from industrial ships and fuel leaks .
So
Our ocean are been destroyed too make money but you will get took to court for lifting a shell off the beach we need to look at the bigger picture and practice what they preach
Uh, I just did not want the OP to get fined...

Sophie"s mom

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So
Very well said

Figuring out the why: Has your primary reason(s) for keeping a saltwater aquarium changed over time?

• My reasons for reef keeping have changed dramatically.

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have somewhat evolved.

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • My reasons for reef keeping have no changed.

Votes: 31 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back