Four Reefi Uno + Brackets + two mounts - North Carolina

Item Price
325
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

gideon2086

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2019
Messages
716
Reaction score
995
Location
High Point, North Carolina
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling four Reefi Uno's that are in new condition - used for approximately a year. Fantastic lights, but I decided to take a different path. Each light comes with mounting brackets. Also, have two mount arms. The lights are in their original boxes.

Asking $325 per light and $35 for each of the two arms - will discount someone that buys the whole lot. Willing to ship.
 
Why'd you replace them?
Because I’m a lunatic and I impulse bought the Skys during the recent sale. The Unos have grown my SPS well and I’m beginning to get shading. I was going to add a few more, but jumped on the Skys instead.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new