• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Fox Face, healthy and approx. 2 years old

Isaac Alves

www.instagram.com/theloneaquarist/
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really am sad to do this but I know my fox face has more than outgrown my 70 gallon display tank —she is nearly 8 inches and is way too large for my tank. I’d like to sell her to a good home.

She has been quarantined for ich and velvet, along with ALL her tank mates.She is very friendly and is extremely gentle with all the fish. Unfortunately, she does recognize me and actually comes to the front of the glass when I go there so that she could eat.

Species: Fox Face
Point of purchase: Vivid Aquariums
Size: 7-8”
Quarantined for 80 days in therapeutic copper.

Price: $75
Local pick up only.

If you are interested please send me pics of your tank, along with a description of your tank environment.

Here are some pics:

87c827272348ef1cc16142d5008c6e93.jpg

2c792070f4b0a9dc6f21be8b316c9d9f.jpg

IMG_7609.JPG

IMG_7612.JPG

IMG_7605.JPG

cf48b0d1ce104bf177ef39588d1c19d3.jpg

7bcb5350c0bcf5e5165fb86820893135.jpg

Here’s a video of her eating some Nori:

OP
OP
Isaac Alves

Isaac Alves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have included "OBO" with the price.

I'm in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. On the border of Mission Viejo.

OP
OP
Isaac Alves

Isaac Alves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Interested party decided against adding a Foxface to his tank. And I understand. Rabbitfish are definitely reef safe with caution.

This particular girl has never ever nipped at anything in my tank. But that does not guarantee she will not change behavior in a new environment. She's been with me since she was small. And I feed her well and fairly often... She's pretty plump. But I've never had algae in my display and I'm fairly certain that she takes care of that for me.

So, she's available still.

OP
OP
Isaac Alves

Isaac Alves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
bump. I really would like to re-home her in lieu of getting a bigger tank which is financially out of the question right now.

OP
OP
Isaac Alves

Isaac Alves

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.

I honestly need to rehome her. She's extremely healthy. Has not nipped at any corals (not a guarantee if behavior changes in the new environment). She, along with all of her tank makes, have been quarantined for ich and velvet -- that's 76 days in therapeutic levels of copper. She is completely comfortable in my DT. I'd love to keep her but the tank is truly too small, unless someone wants to provide me a larger tank :) I'll do what all of these other guys are doing and document the whole thing with a youtube video vlog series :) you can be the executive producer....lol...., and we can share the proceeds or dump it all into the tank build.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back