Fox face not eating

Calireefer92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I picked up a magnificent fox face on Friday he’s swimming around the tank now but isn’t really eating like it should I see him picking at the rocks and little pieces of nori when my tang and angel rip it off but not eating mysis

Kmst80

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I picked up a magnificent fox face on Friday he’s swimming around the tank now but isn’t really eating like it should I see him picking at the rocks and little pieces of nori when my tang and angel rip it off but not eating mysis
My tangs rip the nori of violently too but my foxface is really carefull not to waste a bit...maybe just their thing. As long as he is eating something. Keep an eye on it, maybe try to soak the mysis in garlic. My foxface loves caulerpa, never lasts long

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He's still getting used to his new home. As long as he's picking at the rocks I wouldn't worry right now. Some have a preference for veggies and ignore mysis...

UMALUM

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine just helps herself to the all you can eat buffet of zoanthids.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 31 16.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 112 58.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back