Foxface Suddenly Dying?

reefermadnes5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If yours is starving i believe the stress can lead to symptoms you are describing. Please wait for the real medics opinions though.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0

If you want I can send a little more clear video after a bit with the glass cleaned and white lights

Please do. Also disregard nitrate which is freshwater specific and suggest you are using an API test kit. If so, I highly suggest taking a water sample to a store that does NOT use Api kits and have them test your ammonia and nitrates and compare readings- then you'll know where your levels truly are at.
Fish appears a little thin but again need a clear and brighter video for ant assessment

OP
OP
R

reefinginBD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please do. Also disregard nitrate which is freshwater specific and suggest you are using an API test kit. If so, I highly suggest taking a water sample to a store that does NOT use Api kits and have them test your ammonia and nitrates and compare readings- then you'll know where your levels truly are at.
Fish appears a little thin but again need a clear and brighter video for ant assessment
I’ve added those values incase anyone needs since and since I already had those values on hand

I use the Salifert test kits.

I can move him from the main tank to the refugium and send you a video from there if you think that will help. The Refugium glass is clear and has a little bit of sand and plenty rock as well as macro algae

OP
OP
R

reefinginBD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

This is another video of him in the refugium

I’ve turned the lights off to give him some rest

ryanjohn1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t see any spots or anything. Tough to say. Give it time vetteguy is good at diagnosing fish he’ll see it

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 17 77.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back