Foxy Saltwater Fish is Awesome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Feet4Fish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Feet4Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2015
Messages
2,133
Reaction score
2,689
Location
Lynn, Indiana
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Three weeks ago I ordered a large Queen Angel and XL French Angel. Communication was great! Received fish in perfect condition and soared through QT! Added to display last night. Couldn’t be happier! The super short supply chain really lessens the stress on the fish! Foxy Saltwater Fish is an excellent supplier of Atlantic livestock!

A389022E-A9C5-45CC-9E8F-BED256A5D68D.jpeg 90264752-51B0-4050-AD3C-34073D37D992.jpeg 8243F2D0-7BEC-415A-A502-BE3A73A09E92.jpeg 2443F7B2-413B-4557-B08A-A2B872F4705B.jpeg DB402CD2-BDA1-4D3B-9C4B-3FC25367950F.jpeg C840FAD5-A6CD-4306-853D-61F54A01B7B2.jpeg EF7E3F98-C31A-47A4-94F6-48568E87E813.jpeg 502AEC69-4353-4066-A312-33E8FC1531F3.jpeg
 
Definitely a good choice going with Jason for local fishes in Florida. Family owned operation and he get them himself. A great fellow to deal with and I buy from him all the time.

Beautiful tank and I like the scape, I think I saw a thread you made awhile back about large angels, so I'm going to say Passer should be the last one if you're still thinking about it. It has to be the smallest as well, but I'd still keep an eye on it. Those things are mean and boisterous.
 
I got a grouper and 2x rock beauties from them and everything arrived healthy and eating. Great with communication as well.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new