Frag house corals not at RAP?!?!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was extremely excited at the thought of being able to buy from frag house corals at rap since he has been closed down since october-ish of last year. i thought for sure he was going to be bringing some serious HEAT to the show but after walking the floor twice i realized he wasn't at the show. He was on the vendor list and the show floor map but i guess he didn't show up?

anyone know whats going on with FHC?? He said he would be adding a bunch more to the site and reopening in February but yet hes been completely MIA and its now the start of April

RJ M.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although he has been out of touch for a while for grow out after his last live sale, he has slowly started going again. He has been fairly active on his facebook profile with auctions currently running, as I have recently made a purchase. The page is called "Club Fraghouse". As for not showing up to RAP, can't help you there. Hope this helps!

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just joined Club Fraghouse and checked out the auctions, I must say their is some FIRE on the auction. New releases and such.

ReefyB

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a shame , was the only live sale worth doing on here

Yeah he definitely had an awesome livesale, his was my first livesale on here. Had me thinking the rest of the livesales on here would be similar.. didn’t take long to realize that wasn’t hardly the case.

Chad3407

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was at reef dreams last month. I was able to get a few things from him.

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about RAP guys, had some things come up last minute with my wife's health and had to bail. Broke my heart because thats one of my favorite shows :( BUT dont worry guys.... FHC LIVESALE June 29th :) Ill be advertising for it soon and the website update im sorry to say has been pushed back but should be done within a couple of months. Im going to take all new mother shots and get things back up to date after the livesale. Thanks again for the love you guys

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry about RAP guys, had some things come up last minute with my wife's health and had to bail. Broke my heart because thats one of my favorite shows :( BUT dont worry guys.... FHC LIVESALE June 29th :) Ill be advertising for it soon and the website update im sorry to say has been pushed back but should be done within a couple of months. Im going to take all new mother shots and get things back up to date after the livesale. Thanks again for the love you guys

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back