• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FT Bringing to RAP NY African biscuit starfish

sevenx7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2021
Messages
308
Reaction score
271
Location
Northern New Jersey
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Purchased as a african biscuit starfish, He;s doing well and I feel it mastick every other day. I've had him about 2 months and hes doing his thing!

The only issue is I saw him hanging around a Cyphastria frag, and it might have eaten it! 😱 I cant prove he did but since its a 40, he might need more room maybe?

I'm looking to trade him at RAP for whatever. I'd like him to have a good home!

Pictures to follow!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 35.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 25.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new