Frag packs from WWC

  • Thread starter Thread starter Imagndat
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Imagndat

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
48
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry no clue where to start this thread. I'm starting to buy corals for my new tank. Did my 1st ever live sale from world wide corals and purchased a 9 & 5 frag pack. Does anybody know if they are random species or just different same species like all SPS. I'm just worried since I'm a beginner if I get stuck with all Sps frags
 
Just let them know what you want. Those guys at WWC are super cool. If your tank is new I wouldn't get any sps till you system is mature enough. Get some lps and easy to care for Corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new