Frag rack

Gill11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbie question , where can I buy a decent frag rack , preferably magnet rack that I can put halfway up my isolation tank with some live rock below it

WIReefer

608 MOD SQUAD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All the popular saltwater sites have them all for sale even amazon sells them just check it out on google!

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to frag racks the more you spend the better it will hold. I bought some 20.00 magnetic frag racks from ebay they do ok, but they will not hold up a lot of weight I had some Pocci frags that I made and made the mistake of putting the larger ones on the outside and the rack tipped over, I have since put the larger frags on the inside with out issues.. The best ones I have gotten are oceans wonders N52 mag rack they will hold up anything, but they are expensive.

OP
OP
Gill11

Gill11

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When it comes to frag racks the more you spend the better it will hold. I bought some 20.00 magnetic frag racks from ebay they do ok, but they will not hold up a lot of weight I had some Pocci frags that I made and made the mistake of putting the larger ones on the outside and the rack tipped over, I have since put the larger frags on the inside with out issues.. The best ones I have gotten are oceans wonders N52 mag rack they will hold up anything, but they are expensive.
Thanks I’ll look into that one

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back