Frag racks

  • Thread starter Thread starter 813Reefs
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

813Reefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2022
Messages
36
Reaction score
23
Location
tampa
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Frag racks for sale

located Tampa fl for local pick up or I can ship them dm for info
All brand new 4 colors available green,yellow,orange.pink
BAD97CAB-9006-4FC0-B128-70C394EBA990.jpeg DB2CCBA7-E0EB-4077-A26D-10DF2AE7F3C5.jpeg 7B610CAB-D551-41EA-B177-1A71FFCE67BB.jpeg 3059A72C-1032-48F3-8053-15D72B04645C.jpeg E443F041-1469-40D1-BCAA-CD87D8EF0DFD.jpeg
 
I tried I can not figure out what I was doing wrong wouldn’t let me post keeps saying I wasn’t meeting some exclamation points something like
Hello I'm in st.petersburg, I'm looking for some large frag racks for a 30"×24" cube to make into a frag tank, I don't want anything magnetic that goes on the glass, im looking for something that sits on the bottom and houses many frags.

Are these something your making or are you just reselling these?
 
I tried I can not figure out what I was doing wrong wouldn’t let me post keeps saying I wasn’t meeting some exclamation points something like
There is a minimum posting requirement I believe.
As in, you have not contributed enough to the forum.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new