Frag Swap Meet-up

John Gallagher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I'm trying to meet new people in the San Antonio area. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in maybe doing a monthly or quarterly meet-up and/or frag swap/sell?

If there are enough people that say Yes I'll look into organizing something and post when and where it could all take place!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to R2R and good luck with putting together a meetup!

The Aquatic Arsenal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think you are rhe 2nd person in the last week looking for the same thing. I used to live in Killeen. I know the DFW area has at least 2 a year, but that would be quite a drive for you. There should be a thread on here about frag swaps and such. I will see if I can find it for you.

r2r-gif-welcome.gif

ClaysCorals

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there! I’m originally from San Antonio, there’s a thriving Facebook group called “saltwater aquariums of San Antonio”. MAAST is the local organization nearby. They put on a frag swap once a year at the SA aquarium called LMAR (Lonestar marine Aquarius Rally) . I’ll be a vendor in the next swap. Hope to see you around! Let me know if there’s anything you need!
Clayton.

OP
OP
J

John Gallagher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks everyone for the welcome messages! I posted on a few FB pages in San Antonio about the meet up. I'm currently trying to organize something. I'll post again with an update soon, so be on the lookout! Hopefully we can have a few meet-ups in between the MAAST meetings.

Back