• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag tank left overs for sale

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took down a frag tank and have some things left over that I would like to sell. Prefer local pick up but will ship for an additional $10 fee. Prices are firm so don't PM low balling.

Hydra 52 HD - $450

Mp10 Feb,6 2017 manufacturer date, only used since August. bought new. This is the none wireless model and has had a vinegar bath. $180

Skimmer: Only used a couple of months bought in Dec and broke the tank down in Feb. Tunze 9004 https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/tunze-comline-doc-skimmer-9004.html $120

JBJ ATO with pump $60

Eheim Auto Feeder $20

OP
OP
Cherub

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry for the delay! Life can be a pain. Here are the promised pics. If you're interested PM and we can set up paypal. I won't ask you to send it as a friend either lol

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

D.jpg

OP
OP
Cherub

Cherub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw you asked the 18th and there was no sold comment or anything, just seeing if it was still FS.
everything is still up for grabs though I will honor the dibs since it was me who caused the delay. If he passses you're certainly welcome to it.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 80 44.9%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 82 46.1%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.0%
Back