• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag Tank Set Up

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got carried away and built this frag tank. It is 48"x18"x8". All sides are made from 3/8" cast acrylic (back is black) and the bottom is 1/2" cast acrylic (black). It has a center overflow which has not been drilled out yet. I was not sure how I was going to set this up so I decided to wait. There are two return holes cut for 1/2" bulkheads in the back. Tank has two frag racks that hold 121 frags each and there is a center rack that holds 16 frag disks that are 2" in diameter. This tank was made to fit on this custom made oak stand. There is also a 26" sump and 7 gallon ATO tank included. Pretty much ready to go. $700 gets it all. Obviously it must be picked up near PGH, PA. I will get some better photos tomorrow and if you have any question just PM me and I will get back as soon as I can. The neon green glows very nicely under the lights. Just a change of plans for what I want to do.
IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg

Bxr126

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(Where were you 4 days ago....:mad:

OP
OP
C

Carz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just to answer a few questions that I got already.

Yes, everything that was mentioned is included....
No, I am not separating.......
Open to trades. some newer MP40's, sps corals.....Just PM me what you are thinking.

Pictures will be here later tonight.

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So I got carried away and built this frag tank. It is 48"x18"x8". All sides are made from 3/8" cast acrylic (back is black) and the bottom is 1/2" cast acrylic (black). It has a center overflow which has not been drilled out yet. I was not sure how I was going to set this up so I decided to wait. There are two return holes cut for 1/2" bulkheads in the back. Tank has two frag racks that hold 121 frags each and there is a center rack that holds 16 frag disks that are 2" in diameter. This tank was made to fit on this custom made oak stand. There is also a 26" sump and 7 gallon ATO tank included. Pretty much ready to go. $700 gets it all. Obviously it must be picked up near PGH, PA. I will get some better photos tomorrow and if you have any question just PM me and I will get back as soon as I can. The neon green glows very nicely under the lights. Just a change of plans for what I want to do.
IMG_4132.jpeg

IMG_4133.jpeg

IMG_4131.jpeg
Beautiful tank and job chief. If you ever make and like to sell some additional separate frag racks please advise. But that looks awesome for sure. GLWS and whoever gets this will be living it up with that setup for sure.

William Mumford

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live near philly I'm trying to check on a truck rental. I am not trying to waste your time I just am trying to figure out pick up 8 hour drive.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back