Frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter diablo243
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

diablo243

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2016
Messages
198
Reaction score
121
Location
Ledyard, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok who's got a small frag tank setup on the cheap they want to get rid of? Or a big one on the cheap too I guess.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new