Frag tank?

Welcome

spockwelcome.jpg
 
giphy (1).gif

Here is mine that is currently in setup mode.
45 gal 36x24x12 with 40 breeder sump. Uline shelving stand rubber coated and replaced the fiber board with plywood. Shelf is rated at 1800lbs.
20190903_171139.jpg
 
Hi Tony! I'm Tonya. (Gotta love the name similarities. ;) ) Anyway...welcome to the group. You will love it here. I can't help with frag tank recommendations, but I'm always willing to help or direct you to the people who can. Good luck!
Snorkel girl.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new