• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Frag transport system and frag racks

Item Price
30-220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ashburn2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

4.3L Frag transport system​

Clear container with handle for ease of carrying and it's air tight so water wont leak everywhere during transporting. This system can hole up to 70 frags with 2 tier frag racks holding 35 each shelf. Container is BPA free and food grade plastic, also stack-able. Measures at 148 ounces, or 4.3L, dimension is 8.5'' wide x 10'' deep x 4.75'' high.

$140 free shipping anywhere in US.
IMG_4996.jpeg IMG_5002.jpeg

11.5L Frag transport system​

Clear container with handle for ease of carrying and it's air tight so water wont leak everywhere during transporting. This system can hole up to 216 frags with 4 tier frag racks holding 54 each shelf. Rack legs are interchangeable with screw mount system. the package will come with 3 sets of 1" and 2 sets of 2" and one set of 3" for taller frags ( any of racks are designed to be free stand at bottom still have enough room for frag plugs to go through. Container is BPA free and food grade plastic, also stack-able. Measures at 388 ounces, or 11.5L, dimension is 13.4 x 9.8 x 7 (h). Frag racks are printed in black PETG, special color can be request with a note at check out.

Additional color for the frag rack system is currently only available with white, neon green, black and orange with black being default color, special colors needs 1 week of print time and prep before shipping.

$220 free shipping anywhere in US.

IMG_4982.jpeg IMG_4988.jpeg IMG_4994.jpeg IMG_4991.jpeg IMG_4984.jpeg

5g Bucket Frag transport frag rack​

This rack can hole up to 44 frags each shelf. Legs are screw mount, I have 1" ,2" ,3" upon request when you order, please mention which length of legs you want, default will come with the 2" one. 5g bucket can hold 5 tiers of rack with 2" legs at most. Frag racks are printed in white PETG, special color can be request with a note at check out.

Additional color for the frag rack system is currently only available with white, neon green, black and orange with white being default color, special colors needs 3 days of print time and prep before shipping.

$30 per shelf additional shelf adds $25. free shipping anywhere in US.

IMG_5004.jpeg IMG_5003.jpeg IMG_5005.jpeg

OP
OP
A

ashburn2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They do not have frag lock layer. but holes are snug enough they dont sway easily unless you flip them upside down.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back