Fragging a Scoly Frag

update!! XD
I donated and sold a couple of the frags. But, have no idea how they did. I had a bit of a crash way back in the day and took a few years off. But, got back into the hobby about a year ago. And now Scoly frags are actually a thing you can purchase now. Makes me want to spawn them.
 
I didn’t know this was possible. Would you ever do it again?
 
I might if the right Scoly for the right price comes along.
I picked up a warpaint for free...considering trying this given its cost me nothing.

What did you use to cut it?

2024-11-17 15.56.45.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 38 31.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new