Fragging a sea whip

  • Thread starter Thread starter JVH
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JVH

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
584
Reaction score
72
Location
North Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a purple see with that I purchased several months back I mounted it on the side of the rock work and it was doing really well for quite a while though I thought growing very slowly..
I recently read that they like lots of flow and I was thinking of moving it but now I see it has some bare spots on it I believe that was due to my Cyno and I have a coral that sometimes touches a little part of it..

I read to Fraga them just strip a little bit of tissue off the bottom and crazy glue them into a hole on a piece of rubble, plug or in the rock work.since mine has been in place for quite a while couldn't I just cut a couple of branches off and reattach them to plugs? Seems simple enough and my missing something?
 
SEA WIP!! That what I meant! Voice to message on my cell BLAH!
So lets try this again..
Can I cut a few branches off and re glue to a plug after stripping off a bit of tissue?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new