fragging kenya tree and hammer coral

  • Thread starter Thread starter WesMeeks
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

WesMeeks

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Messages
195
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can someone tell me how I would go about fragging kenya tree coral and hammer coral. I would like to spread them out, as they are starting to crowd. Thanks
 
The Kenya tree you can just cut with a razor blade or even a pair of sharp scissors. I would cut a low to the base as possible. The hammer I would just use some bone cutters and pop frags off.
 
Kenya tree... lol, you can just rip hunks off of it. Thats stuff dont die. I heard a story from a friend at my LFS that they got a shipment of live rock in that was held up in shipping for an extended time. It same in almost dried out. They tossed it in the cure tanks and kenya tree started blooming out of no where. It will bud off itself too. The hard part is getting it to attatch to stuff. Try bridal veil and a rubber band.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new