Fragging zoa in water?

Jaybeastin

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 10, 2021
Messages
649
Reaction score
299
Location
94203
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it safer for me to frag Zoa in a container “in water”.
 
Last edited:
I would definitely frag it separately, yes. I don't know if you need a separate tank, but a container sure is handy.
Sorry , I meant is it safer for me to frag it in a separate container in water.
 
I usually just take mine out and frag them with a scalpel and bone cutters. After I frag them I throw them in a dixie cup or small tupperware with some iodine, then glue them down after five minutes. Then put them in some tank water for 5 min before I place them back in the tank.
 
I usually just take mine out and frag them with a scalpel and bone cutters. After I frag them I throw them in a dixie cup or small tupperware with some iodine, then glue them down after five minutes. Then put them in some tank water for 5 min before I place them back in the tank.
Thank you . I want to frag them off onto a new frag plug. The current plugs have some annoying vermetid snails. It’s moving to a brand new tank set up.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new