FraggleReef

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
9
Location
Maine
Got these from Miguel for our local club demo:
creamsiclecloseup.jpg


creamsicles2.jpg


Wicked sweet, and brighter in person than I would have believed. Great guy, great service, AWESOME zoas!

:D
Laurie
 
LOL, I just got a PM from one of our members that they placed an order today with him, and two more are waiting for payday to do so. I don't blame them after seeing what he has to offer on his site...

:D
Laurie
 
OMG, I know... they are so lucky that my Jimminy Cricket is still making music on my shoulder... Or else I'd have a really long nose!!

:D
Laurie :^o
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new