FRAGHOUSE CORALS ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE SATURDAY MARCH 13TH 1400+ SPS FRAGS UP TO 50% OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll get the tank shot winner called first thing in the morning and the rest I'll call like normal probably after everything ships out or maybe when I pull the corals off the site. Thinking about doing a little AFTER SALE DISCOUNT CODE :) still 1000 corals left lol guess people didn't like the new pictures so I'll be going back to me taking them which sucks but whatever it takes to make money to feed my family lol was so nice not having the stress of taking pics and editing for a week straight but it is what it is this was our least profitable R2R sale to date :( only thing I changed is the pics
I think another issue is that Acropora isn’t the fad right now , Acropora sales seems to be fizzling out . I cant even sell 4” xl colonies of WWC Yellow tips for $100 never mind 8” colonies of stuff like Jesus stag , Pavona , and Bubble gum digi for $50 a colony around here anymore .
But if I post up some basic ***** Zoa or Mushroom and I have people beating down my door for them .

Wurst

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the sale - I picked up a number of great pieces and am excited to get them! I thought the pictures were great too. Maybe just a bad weekend???

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
On the other hand, I saw plenty of deals I liked and am super excited about this shipment. Best deals on sticks I've seen in all my times doing live sales. TSA has a sale/livesale thing today, and I think that may have hurt your efforts, but I was debating between both since I hadn't done one of your sales and your prices are definitely bette
I think another issue is that Acropora isn’t the fad right now , Acropora sales seems to be fizzling out . I cant even sell 4” xl colonies of WWC Yellow tips for $100 never mind 8” colonies of stuff like Jesus stag , Pavona , and Bubble gum digi for $50 a colony around here anymore .
But if I post up some basic ***** Zoa or Mushroom and I have people beating down my door for them .
Probably because it’s yellow tips, everyone has it. Colonies are harder to push also. I haven’t seen a drop in sales for acro, last years total was really good, if I told you the number you wouldn’t like me lol just had a V-day sale and it went fantastic. Stickheads will always be STICKHEADS lol Acro’s will always be hot because they die so easy and not a lot of vendors know how to keep them long term. I appreciate the input there but I don’t think it’s correct brotha

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with what others have said regarding the number of livesales. I think R2R needs to limit the number of sales if they want the sales to be effective. I thought the pics were great ( @MichaelVargasPhotography does amazing work). I was obviously there for a specific piece (or three LOL) but still picked up quite a few other pieces. Your prices are great and I'm really looking forward to getting these corals!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the sale - I picked up a number of great pieces and am excited to get them! I thought the pictures were great too. Maybe just a bad weekend???
Could be, don’t know if people have got their tax returns just yet. It’s no biggie I have tons of frags to sell and will have another sale in a couple weeks. I’m happy had planned to re do all the lighting in the farm to radions which was going to cost around 20k but that may have to wait a bit. Over all still a good sale, bills will be covered till the website overhaul so I’m happy. Just takes a lot of cash to run a farm like mine, every little thing ends up costing 10k here 10k there... it’s no joke lol

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with what others have said regarding the number of livesales. I think R2R needs to limit the number of sales if they want the sales to be effective. I thought the pics were great ( @MichaelVargasPhotography does amazing work). I was obviously there for a specific piece (or three LOL) but still picked up quite a few other pieces. Your prices are great and I'm really looking forward to getting these corals!
Yea you got some good ones brotha, great taste you have :)

BiGGiePauls33

YT/GreatBeardedReef and IG/GreatBeardedReef
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could be, don’t know if people have got their tax returns just yet. It’s no biggie I have tons of frags to sell and will have another sale in a couple weeks. I’m happy had planned to re do all the lighting in the farm to radions which was going to cost around 20k but that may have to wait a bit. Over all still a good sale, bills will be covered till the website overhaul so I’m happy. Just takes a lot of cash to run a farm like mine, every little thing ends up costing 10k here 10k there... it’s no joke lol

Yellowsound

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time participating in a Fraghouse sale, and I was very happy with my haul. Great pieces & prices, and I liked the pace of coral drops. Big, fast, and often... I was engaged throughout.

One thought: you had a number of less common pieces, which I thought was a HUGE plus, and a key differentiator from other vendors. But I found myself looking for colony photos for several (hot mama, juanabe, blue flame, etc). The pics were not a problem at all for me- I thought they were great- but I won’t buy frags anymore unless I can find a photo somewhere of a colony. Even THEN it’s a crapshoot, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who has bought a great-looking frag, invested 6-12 months in growing it out, only to be disappointed by what the colony had grown into. So, if there’s any way to post more colony shots, I’d probably grab even more pieces next time around.

I’ll be back @FraghouseCorals . Thanks for a great sale.

Last edited:

Oscar Bravo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably because it’s yellow tips, everyone has it. Colonies are harder to push also. I haven’t seen a drop in sales for acro, last years total was really good, if I told you the number you wouldn’t like me lol just had a V-day sale and it went fantastic. Stickheads will always be STICKHEADS lol Acro’s will always be hot because they die so easy and not a lot of vendors know how to keep them long term. I appreciate the input there but I don’t think it’s correct brotha
One time I try to sell my pink Cadillac colony about 3” for 100 and never sold it. Maybe up in the north sps sells good but here in San Antonio is very slow. And mostly cheap people lol.

KevinC

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I like your pieces, though i think the amount of "high ends" should increase just a tad bit. Nothing really caught my eye after the front 1-2 page (sort by high to low) but then again, i joined late haha. Will def. get that rock candy next time!!

ajjw0828

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time with a FHC. Got some great deals! Can't wait to get these puppies in my tank. Thank you! All the corals looked great, thought the coral pics looked good also!

gilman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I meant in general . You guys that specialize in Acros are still fairing well . Hobbyists and even a lot of LFS are having a hard time moving anything but high end stuff and then the prices on those for a lot of people drive them away .
One time I try to sell my pink Cadillac colony about 3” for 100 and never sold it. Maybe up in the north sps sells good but here in San Antonio is very slow. And mostly cheap people lol.
its the same here in the Northeast

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let's go - rsr350.

1615415658239.png
CONGRATS BROTHAMAN your the winner for the $100 GC Please pm me your name and e-mail address to collect :)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals I like your pieces, though i think the amount of "high ends" should increase just a tad bit. Nothing really caught my eye after the front 1-2 page (sort by high to low) but then again, i joined late haha. Will def. get that rock candy next time!!
I have a lot just didn't want to cut them just yet, will have a bunch of high end tenuis on the site soon if that's what you mean by "high end"

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was my first time participating in a Fraghouse sale, and I was very happy with my haul. Great pieces & prices, and I liked the pace of coral drops. Big, fast, and often... I was engaged throughout.

One thought: you had a number of less common pieces, which I thought was a HUGE plus, and a key differentiator from other vendors. But I found myself looking for colony photos for several (hot mama, juanabe, blue flame, etc). The pics were not a problem at all for me- I thought they were great- but I won’t buy frags anymore unless I can find a photo somewhere of a colony. Even THEN it’s a crapshoot, but I’m sure I’m not the only one who has bought a great-looking frag, invested 6-12 months in growing it out, only to be disappointed by what the colony had grown into. So, if there’s any way to post more colony shots, I’d probably grab even more pieces next time around.

I’ll be back @FraghouseCorals . Thanks for a great sale.
yea I agree, about to have all of those uploaded very soon... before the next livesale this summer I should have around 500 colony shots on the site. Thanks for the feedback :)

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your frags! I wasn't home during the live sale otherwise I would have gotten some frags that aren't available now. I did order two and look forward to getting them! After sales are good but you only get what no one wanted.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love your frags! I wasn't home during the live sale otherwise I would have gotten some frags that aren't available now. I did order two and look forward to getting them! After sales are good but you only get what no one wanted.
In some cases but there’s still a TON of nice stuff left, yea some of the stuff I only cut a couple Frags of sold out but most I cut a ton of frags of :)

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 17 34.0%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back