FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE MARCH 10TH 1600+ SPS FRAGS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I may have to buy a module, duh. When checking out I though since I bought a certain amount it didn't have any shipping. What do I need to do to get that paid to ship out. Order #FHC2994.

I am in Rowlett, so not too far from you guys. Didn't know that you were about 90 minutes away so will definitely be making some trips out there to see you guys. This was my first order and experience with all of this. I will be better prepared for the June sale and may just drive out to pick up directly if that works.
Sorry we’re closed to the public. As far as shipping, we normally do free over 199 but not for livesales, has to be fair for everyone. If you go to our website https://fraghousecorals.com/collections/live-sale-shipping-modules just pick whatever delivery day that works best for you and purchase it. Thanks again

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No local pickup, just saw that. Darn it.
Yea I have trust issues, too many people like to dose people’s setups to eliminate them. Iv only let a handful of people in, our whole future rides on the farm so I’d rather just keep it private. Plus it’s at our home and I have a young child so my wife doesn’t feel comfortable.... oh and then there’s insurance lol all it would take is one slip and fall and boom lawsuit lol I’m just really cautious. Sorry brothaman

tgionet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I have trust issues, too many people like to dose people’s setups to eliminate them. Iv only let a handful of people in, our whole future rides on the farm so I’d rather just keep it private. Plus it’s at our home and I have a young child so my wife doesn’t feel comfortable.... oh and then there’s insurance lol all it would take is one slip and fall and boom lawsuit lol I’m just really cautious. Sorry brothaman

I know at least one local guy who had coral stolen by someone who came buy to buy frags too...

Anywho, I’m sitting here like a kid on Christmas waiting for FedEx.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I feel you man. There are some sick people in the world. I am the same way, I keep my circle of friends very small. I learned a while ago that you will truly know who is your friend when experiencing hard times. People like that need to rot in hell if you as me. How could someone do something like that to drastically affect someone's livelihood? Haters gonna hate.

tgionet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d064329064c13cd254bd7d607ce31673.jpg

<3 full PE and spot on temp in the bags as always!

Crimsonvice

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Extremely happy with everything that came in my order, and thanks for the freebie! :) This is my first time ordering from you so I have nothing to compare it too, but are your frags usually about .5" or was that just a live sale thing? Everything just seemed to be a little on the small side. Not complaining, because everything is super happy, just would like to know for future reference.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals Extremely happy with everything that came in my order, and thanks for the freebie! :) This is my first time ordering from you so I have nothing to compare it too, but are your frags usually about .5" or was that just a live sale thing? Everything just seemed to be a little on the small side. Not complaining, because everything is super happy, just would like to know for future reference.
Small? Maybe just the frags you won not sure but there was some really chunky pieces in the sale.... really just depends what you buy.... this isn’t maricultured acro though so yes sometimes there smaller. It was all WYSIWYG so if you ended up with smaller pieces then I’m not sure what to say my friend

Caravanshaka

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Small? Maybe just the frags you won not sure but there was some really chunky pieces in the sale.... really just depends what you buy.... this isn’t maricultured acro though so yes sometimes there smaller. It was all WYSIWYG so if you ended up with smaller pieces then I’m not sure what to say my friend

I feel like I should back Brandon up here....there were some very large frags available in this live sale. Sure, there were some smaller ones, but every frag purchased had pictures of the frag you were buying. I noticed shortly after putting my frags in, that when I compared my haul at this live sale to what I had gotten from 2 other well known vendors in the last couple months, the stuff from Brandon was much larger. Even with a couple months growth, most of the frags from other vendors weren't as big as what I got from this sale.

SneakyTortuga

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

All the frags I received were nice size with polyps fully extended in the bags! No small frags. Great job FHC

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel like I should back Brandon up here....there were some very large frags available in this live sale. Sure, there were some smaller ones, but every frag purchased had pictures of the frag you were buying. I noticed shortly after putting my frags in, that when I compared my haul at this live sale to what I had gotten from 2 other well known vendors in the last couple months, the stuff from Brandon was much larger. Even with a couple months growth, most of the frags from other vendors weren't as big as what I got from this sale.
Thank you brother

Fishfinder

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from Brandon before. He is really good with his frags. The sale had some monster sized pieces in it. I did get a couple smaller frags this sale, but I could see they were smaller and also well known "named" stuff. It was WYSIWYG. I did also jump on some of the very large frags he had. Can't wait to get my order!

Bmasculine

Serial SPS murderer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B4625F8A-E58E-4874-86B9-087CD5391ED9.jpeg
I got mine in this morning, looking great. I’ve never bought from you either but my frags were great the smallest one is probably the razmatazz and it’s at least an inch if not a little more. Super happy thanks a lot. Here’s a crappy cell phone pic of a few of the frags I got

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.0%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%

Back