FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL GO BIG OR GO HOME LIVESALE THREAD 2101 SPS FRAGS SEPTEMBER 15TH

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefrider777

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hate that this hurricane Florence is bearing down on me right now. It’s 4am and I’m just waiting for my power to go out. Wind and rain beginning to crank. You have some of the best sticks in the business. I don’t want to wait for Reef Dreams 2019, but I also don’t want to get corals and power goes out and not know when it will come back on. BAD TIMING!! Good luck with the sale and congrats on the baby.

MARK M. DAVIS

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon, Never done one of your sales. What is the format? Is it like shopping on your site? Auction? Or, you post one picture at a time for 2 - 4 hours? Thanks. How do you select the free frag? I purchased a module.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon, Never done one of your sales. What is the format? Is it like shopping on your site? Auction? Or, you post one picture at a time for 2 - 4 hours? Thanks. How do you select the free frag? I purchased a module.
I’ll be posting about 25 every couple minutes, click the link and it will take you to the website for checkout, the free Frag is of our choice brotherman :)

Shawn Dahl

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ll be posting about 25 every couple minutes, click the link and it will take you to the website for checkout, the free Frag is of our choice brotherman :)
Brandon does not skimp on free frags, he is a vendor of collector corals. You will be pleased with what he drops in there for freebies

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to give the split a break brothaman.... not sure if I have anything like it my bro that ones special.
Guess I will have to keep a spot on my reef bare till u get some frags cut, still 4 or 5 others I will go after unless you have some awesome new release for the sale that will make me forget the banana split, lol!

Circa916

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Module purchased! Stoked for this sale, been waiting to get myself some FH corals! the kid has double header fall ball games on Saturday not sure how I'm supposed to pay attention to both the sale and that but I guess its a good thing he plays 3x a week lol

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@FraghouseCorals, I'll be in, bro. Still gotta buy my module. I'm slacking, but it'll be bought and paid for today. :D

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back