FRAGHOUSE CORALS ONE-N-DONE ANNIVERSARY LIVESALE OFFICIAL THREAD 1400+ SPS FRAGS STRAIGHT 40%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First order from FHC, it was a real pleasure. My shipment arrived early in the morning, frags look great! I ordered 5 but got 6. Thank you for the frags and the freebie, Brandon! Too good not to share!
26837ED5-5F9F-420D-97C6-AA8B070E55FC.jpeg

3F7F8761-B9CB-499C-A0D9-6342B136BCC7.jpeg
I ABSOLUTELY Love first time happy customers:) thanks again my friend.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

What can I say - Thank you so much. The replacement for the delayed shipment arrived today and everything is looking so so good! Super happy, polyps out, crazy color. Most of the frags from the first shipment that got delayed in the Colorado snow storm are hanging in there as well, and will likely rebound. I am new to live sales and this was my first purchase from you. I couldn't be more pleased. You even sent more freebies, and some exceptionally nice ones at that. Thank you for your generosity, it is very much appreciated.

You handled this whole thing with precision, grace and professionalism rarely matched in this hobby.

You have gained a forever customer in me, and I hope others reading this post will consider purchasing from you in the future.

If anyone reading this post ever is wondering whether or not FHC is legit. They 1000% are. I cannot wait to see what you get going on your website in the coming months!
Dang brotha now THAT ^^^ was a pretty sweet review!! Thank you for the awesome shout out and the pleasure was all mine :) glad they made it on time this box lol your the man dude!!! Thank you

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me too. At first I was a little surprised to read it, but I could instantly relate when he said "wasted coral dip".

I usually dip with with Bayer, and during the rinse and soak phase I (over)dose the soak containers with flatworm exit. I decided to skip the Bayer this time. It was too obvious that there was literally nothing on my frags. I gave them the FE, inspected them carefully under 14x magnification, and put them straight into my quarentein tank. I would have felt safe putting them straight into my display, but I literally quarentein everything. I'm in no rush, especially since I don't even know exactly where I want to put everything.

Bottom line - I was super impressed with how clean the frags were. I actually thought about asking you if you dipped them before sending them out, because I didn't see anything. They were practically sterile. ;Doctor
That’s AWESOME lol man I learned years ago that if your going to sell corals you better be completely pest free :) anything that goes into my farm goes into 2 different QTs and gets dipped HARD with Bayer 3 times and cut off the base and inspected like crazy. I just can’t risk it. One person finds pests and your reputation is ruined. These frags are straight out of one of my main systems, only thing I have is pods and bristle worms but I need both to clean underneath my tiles the corals grow on. Some people think those are pests but I look at em like my cleanup crew lol but I do always recommend people to dip and cut them off the plug because that’s what I would do even from the best in the biz. I don’t trust anybody when it comes to pests and algae. Got aptasia once and it was only a few in the sump and I broke that whole system down threw out all rock and scraped all surfaces and did vinegar wash then left it dry for a couple of months.... that’s how hard core I am about stuff. I take this Frag selling very seriously lol:)

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals has the cleanest frags in the coral game. Along with some of the healthiest and most colorful Acros out there. I can attest to this since I've had a dozen or so orders from FHC. Only thing I ever found was an amphipod. Some may think that FHC corals are all fresh cuts with clean plugs. Heck I prefer them this way. Brandon obviously lets them heal up before sending them out. You don't know how many big name vendors have sent me pieces with frag plugs covered in Aiptasia, bubble algae, bryopsis, asterina, AEFW with eggs, MENs, mystery eggs, vermitids, etc.... Also I've had these same vendor's send out browned out corals. Corals just don't happen to brown out in transit. They were shipped that way. I don't care if the frags are encrusted or not. As long as your tank parameters are good and you can keep Acro's/Monti's alive FHC pieces will thrive in your tank.

Keep doing what you're doing Brandon! You're setting the bar for other vendors. Hurry up and have another sale or get your site loaded up with some sticks.
Thank you my brotha for taking the time to write that and sorry you missed out this round:(

Sam_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order arrived this morning, and WOW!!! Brandon, you’re the BEST!! Packed perfect, freebies, no pests, and the acros are literally glowing with polyps extended in the bag!! You’re top-notch, FHC! Thanks for the fire!
74122E02-4711-44E1-9918-40CC1B7BA596.jpeg

F4F63EA5-51A5-4A25-A85A-6C027EC47346.jpeg

5DF26AE4-4F9A-46DE-935D-831EC3D685BF.jpeg

RobbyeD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

Many thanks my friend for the AWESOME shipment of frags that arrived today!! I can't thank you enough and I really appreciate all of the free frags and helping to supply so much of my 'Wish List!!!'

As you can see in the photos below, ALL of the new frags (closest 2 rows) arrived in PERFECT condition!!

Thanks again and take care brother,
RobbyeD
IMG_6390.jpg
IMG_6391.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brandon,

Many thanks my friend for the AWESOME shipment of frags that arrived today!! I can't thank you enough and I really appreciate all of the free frags and helping to supply so much of my 'Wish List!!!'

As you can see in the photos below, ALL of the new frags (closest 2 rows) arrived in PERFECT condition!!

Thanks again and take care brother,
RobbyeD
IMG_6390.jpg
IMG_6391.jpg
IMG_6395.jpg
DANG brotha... looking FIRE my dude!!! Thanks again Robbye!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE WE GO STICKHEADS
Module prebuy winner James Gadd
Big Baller Brian Thai
Big Box Brian Thai
Nice job Brother
Samantha Rynn you were only three off and I love ya so $100 GC :)
Random sku winners for $100 cash back
Brandon Tarkington
Luke Roberts
Ronda Winchester
Sabastian Plucinski
Garron Rorick
Ryan Reynoso
Congratulations my fellow Stickheads and thank you for the business :)

Im sorry to announce that this was my final reef2reef livesale for the time being!!! I have told the owner that I would like this to be my last month as a sponsor sadly and I hope you guys still support us after hearing the news :) Keep an eye on or website and please subscribe to our site and keep in tune to our future updates :) I'll have around 500 aquacultured sps colonies on the site soon so please follow us. Thank you for the AWESOME continued support over the years and please dont forget about us :) You guys ROCK as usual and we really appreciate it!!!! One Love Reefers love you guys and gals Thanks again Brandon & Whitney

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment today and wanted to drop a review for @FraghouseCorals:

First off as a buyer, you are HIGHLY unlikely to EVER find a seller that is going to offer overnight shipping modules for under $20 to anywhere in the U.S. and if you do, that seller is NEVER EVER EVER going to refund your shipping if you purchase over a $200 which is probably way under most buyers budget for a live sale anyway. Additionally Fraghouse is planning to give away a ton of prizes just for buying what you were already going to buy!!!

Put that together with the details that others have mentioned, (time, effort, supplies, prep-work etc) and you have the makings of a GOLD STANDARD company.

Now let me tell you my personal experience for this sale. After years of live sales and hundreds of corals I have bought, NEVER have I received frags this clean (and that's an understatement)....I mean spotless clean! After two types of dips I couldn't find anything foreign in the containers and nothing on the plugs be it hitch-hikers or any type of algae growth. On top of that the frags were well established on the plugs. Not cut-n-shipped like a lot of the frags I've gotten from other places.

Corals came individually packed and double bagged inside each bag is a cup that keeps the frag from hitting the bag and getting damaged during shipping. Most of us know how rough FEDEX is with packages. This packaging is absolutely Top Notch!

If that isn't enough, from reading everyone's posts, Brandon shot EVERY ONE of us at least one free frag...some of us got MULTIPLE freebies. Uncommon by itself. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!! These are not frags that are already flooding the hobby and most likely ones we already have..... these are NICE pieces that we actually want!

The colors are stunning and size of the frags are awesome. The prices of the live sale were extremely reasonable and pieces that somehow didn't sale were discounted deeper than they already were for the sale.

Look man I can do this all night but I won't I shouldn't need to. I, along with all the other posts on this thread have given every reason you should ever need to support Brandon @FraghouseCorals. When he gets the site up and running we should be supporting his efforts in every way we can!

You're the man Brandon! We need more companies to take pointers on what you are doing for Us and the Hobby! I can't say enough about your integrity during this sale and the last I was involved in with you.

Thank you Brotha. You F'in ROCK \m/

PS. get a place on the site where we can post feedback for future visitors.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment today and wanted to drop a review for @FraghouseCorals:

First off as a buyer, you are HIGHLY unlikely to EVER find a seller that is going to offer overnight shipping modules for under $20 to anywhere in the U.S. and if you do, that seller is NEVER EVER EVER going to refund your shipping if you purchase over a $200 which is probably way under most buyers budget for a live sale anyway. Additionally Fraghouse is planning to give away a ton of prizes just for buying what you were already going to buy!!!

Put that together with the details that others have mentioned, (time, effort, supplies, prep-work etc) and you have the makings of a GOLD STANDARD company.

Now let me tell you my personal experience for this sale. After years of live sales and hundreds of corals I have bought, NEVER have I received frags this clean (and that's an understatement)....I mean spotless clean! After two types of dips I couldn't find anything foreign in the containers and nothing on the plugs be it hitch-hikers or any type of algae growth. On top of that the frags were well established on the plugs. Not cut-n-shipped like a lot of the frags I've gotten from other places.

Corals came individually packed and double bagged inside each bag is a cup that keeps the frag from hitting the bag and getting damaged during shipping. Most of us know how rough FEDEX is with packages. This packaging is absolutely Top Notch!

If that isn't enough, from reading everyone's posts, Brandon shot EVERY ONE of us at least one free frag...some of us got MULTIPLE freebies. Uncommon by itself. BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!! These are not frags that are already flooding the hobby and most likely ones we already have..... these are NICE pieces that we actually want!

The colors are stunning and size of the frags are awesome. The prices of the live sale were extremely reasonable and pieces that somehow didn't sale were discounted deeper than they already were for the sale.

Look man I can do this all night but I won't I shouldn't need to. I, along with all the other posts on this thread have given every reason you should ever need to support Brandon @FraghouseCorals. When he gets the site up and running we should be supporting his efforts in every way we can!

You're the man Brandon! We need more companies to take pointers on what you are doing for Us and the Hobby! I can't say enough about your integrity during this sale and the last I was involved in with you.

Thank you Brotha. You F'in ROCK \m/

PS. get a place on the site where we can post feedback for future visitors.
Almost made me cry bro!!! That was really nice man thank you!!! My wife is crying lol thank you bro your awesome :)

Sam_G

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE WE GO STICKHEADS
Big Baller Brian Thai
Big Box Brian Thai
Nice job Brother
Brandon Tarkington
Luke Roberts
Ronda Winchester
Sabastian Plucinski
Garron Rorick
Ryan Reynoso

Im sorry to announce that this was my final reef2reef livesale for the time being!!! I have told the owner that I would like this to be my last month as a sponsor sadly and I hope you guys still support us after hearing the news :) Keep an eye on or website and please subscribe to our site and keep in tune to our future updates :) I'll have around 500 aquacultured sps colonies on the site soon so please follow us. Thank you for the AWESOME continued support over the years and please dont forget about us :) You guys ROCK as usual and we really appreciate it!!!! One Love Reefers love you guys and gals Thanks again Brandon & Whitney

The LOVE is mutual! Thank you, Brandon! <3 <3 <3

I'm sad that this might be the last live sale, but I look forward to the updated website. Either way, I'll be buying from you again in the future. Can't help myself lol. :D Seriously though, you're AWESOME! It's a great comfort to know that when I buy from you I'm guaranteed the SWEETEST looking acros at more than fair prices. There's NEVER pests. And, there are ALWAYS freebies. The FHC live sales have always been a pleasure. Whatever you're doing over there, keep it up. Serious fire out of FHC. You're one of the good guys, Brandon. Thanks again! Cheers!

botheboss

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HERE WE GO STICKHEADS
Big Baller Brian Thai
Big Box Brian Thai
Nice job Brother
Brandon Tarkington
Luke Roberts
Ronda Winchester
Sabastian Plucinski
Garron Rorick
Ryan Reynoso

I was hoping one and done meant for the year....... what does this mean for use addicts? No more auctions or live sales? Whatever you do I’ll still support you bro. Thanks for a great sale.

musicsmaker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noob tip: If you want to see the stock photo or the name of one of your frags, you can search this thread for the number written on the bag, or on the invoice. Click on the link that shows up in the results, and scroll. When you see the frag that looks like yours, mouse-over (no need to click) the link, and your browser will display the info. If the numbers match, BOOM, that's your frag.

Pro request: I have a few corals here that I have no idea what their growth form is, let alone their species. If anyone could tell me what to expect from them, it would be greatly appreciated. The corals in question are:

RR Pink Floyd
FHC Hanky Panky :cool:
FHC Red Rage ;Pompus

Last edited:

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.9%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back