Frags (especially SPS) in North Dakota

unchaotic

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2021
Messages
917
Reaction score
1,114
Location
Minot
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted in my local Facebook group and got no replies so I'm going to try here.

I'm looking for reefers successfully growing and fragging SPS in North Dakota (I know you folks are out there, I just can't seem to find you). I live in Minot but I pass through Fargo, Bismarck, Grand Forks, etc every few months while traveling. Hopefully once I'm traveling more regularly this winter I'll have more available to swap but for now I guess I'm just looking to purchase.

I'll be working in Fargo for a few days next week so if anyone wants to part with some frags,especially SPS, let me know.

Bonus points for free ones! :p
 
im-so-ronery-and-sadrey-arone-32447000.png
 
I'm actually heading to Fargo again next weekend. Got any spare frags going?
Unfortunately I only have macroalgae tanks rn. But Oceans Paradise in Bismarck has a bunch of new coral! Josh is very informative and he prices his coral pretty well.
 
I will be selling some frags over the next 6 months when they grow out more. Here are the assortment as frags.
C048F787-36EB-44D4-89C9-F6065BB74A49.jpeg
8AC593EA-FEF1-408E-84C5-E3A92C6E3BAA.jpeg
 
There's a few of us out here.... (Fargo) but I don't manage to check these forums as often as I would like.
I wish I could trust PM's, but the management here likes to spam my PM's :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new