Frags for Sale in Birmingham

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be home from school in the middle of March (13th - 25th) and will be available to sell some frags from my tank, which is currently being maintained by my brother. I mostly have LPS and softies with the occasional SPS as well as a few rarities. I'm usually only in the area a couple times a year now, so let me know if you're interested in anything while I'm around.

Here's are some shots I took when I was in town for Christmas:

IMG_4191.jpg

IMG_4215.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

IMG_4201.jpg

OP
OP
sculdermut

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll let people know when I'm available to show them the tank. I'm thinking it will be either March 17th or 18th. Just PM me if interested and I'll send my address, and we can work out a time. I'll only do limited frags on each coral since I don't want to reduce the colonies too much, so it will be first-come, first-serve basis. I have a couple of clones of the green toadstool, and I can frag just about anything else in the tank upon request.

I'm selling these locally, so I'm not really interested in shipping them. Sorry.

OP
OP
sculdermut

sculdermut

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should be free this Saturday (3/17) during the late afternoon or early evening. PM me if you're interested in buying frags, and I'll send my address.

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 20 18.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 43 40.6%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 16 15.1%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 23 21.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.8%
Back