Fragswap and membership

MGhist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm new here and was planning on attending the fragswap but am also planning on joining MTRC. My question is, can I join MTRC at the Fragswap and have the admission fee waived inlue of the membership fee? It will probably be a family membership as well.

Thanks in advance,
Mark

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

I'm new here and was planning on attending the fragswap but am also planning on joining MTRC. My question is, can I join MTRC at the Fragswap and have the admission fee waived inlue of the membership fee? It will probably be a family membership as well.

Thanks in advance,
Mark
Yes you can, And Welcome to MTRC and your First Swap with us but it won't be the last (I Promise) Hope you win some nice prizes and spend a lot of cash!
Bill

OP
OP
M

MGhist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to it and becoming a member. I'm getting into fragging now and need to get some variety so I am sure I will end up spending more than I should.:wink: My wife is also very excited. See you there.

Thanks,
Mark

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 27 26.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back