system recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter jaz52
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jaz52

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Messages
2
Reaction score
2
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
New Hampshire
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, all! New to the community. I am looking to get a large system, like a 200g display min. In the planning phase at the moment. I have a 75g freshwater, 32g fluval flex reef, fluval 15g reef and, of course my 20g hospital. I want to get something along the lines of a porcupine, some tangs, etc. so I am looking at some options. Looking for recommendations on the systems I have researched. Looking at about a 72" footprint, but could probably go 80" max.

-Innovative Marine INT 200 complete reef system
-Waterbox Reef LX 290
-Red Sea Reefer Peninsula S-950 G3

Of course, other recommendations more than welcome.

Thanks in advance!
 
You might have seen this link.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wahoos-200-im.1151082/#post-14226835
Currently it appears WB systems delivery wait is extended.

Although I have never owned a Red Sea product, based on their tank failures and the company's response I personally would not. BUT I believe the model you're considering has been fine.

I have had 4 IM Nanos. Although not big tanks I trust IM products.

Welcome R2R. 🙂
 
You might have seen this link.
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/wahoos-200-im.1151082/#post-14226835
Currently it appears WB systems delivery wait is extended.

Although I have never owned a Red Sea product, based on their tank failures and the company's response I personally would not. BUT I believe the model you're considering has been fine.

I have had 4 IM Nanos. Although not big tanks I trust IM products.

Welcome R2R. 🙂
I hadn't seen that! thanks for the link!
 
You should also look into the Eshopps Mariner Tanks, too. Those are very nice tanks for the price!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new