FRAGTACULAR AFTER Sale - Monday Sept 28th! *Additional Discounts* - Official Sale Thread HERE

Cell

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
giphy.gif

Morbo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Best packaging I’ve ever seen!!

I was really surprised at the packaging when I got my shipment from the summer live sale. It was awesome.

What did you get in your Mystery Box?

Have to wait until Tuesday for my stuff. Not a big deal, picked Tuesday because I don't have but one meeting, and I'm going to be "sick". :)

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I was really surprised at the packaging when I got my shipment from the summer live sale. It was awesome.

What did you get in your Mystery Box?

Have to wait until Tuesday for my stuff. Not a big deal, picked Tuesday because I don't have but one meeting, and I'm going to be "sick". :)
I got Ketchums, Oingo Boingo, and the new release INCEPTION!!! Total value of the mystery box was $770 if you count the fact that there are multiple polyps on the ketchums and Oingos. These three are the top row K, OB, I To say that I am ecstatic about this is a complete understatement, I wish there was a word for how happy I am about my order!

Morbo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I got Ketchums, Oingo Boingo, and the new release INCEPTION!!! Total value of the mystery box was $770 if you count the fact that there are multiple polyps on the ketchums and Oingos. These three are the top row K, OB, I To say that I am ecstatic about this is a complete understatement, I wish there was a word for how happy I am about my order!

Sweetness. Can't wait to see what I get in my mystery box. Ahhh the suspense!

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Sweetness. Can't wait to see what I get in my mystery box. Ahhh the suspense!
I’m sure it’ll be amazing!!! I actually cried a little bit when I read the packaging and it said inceptions. I’ve never handled a frag so gently in my life!! I’m very impressed that I didn’t see any pests in my dips, usually there are at least one or two but these were all completely clean!

Krixic

A Tad Obsessed
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I received my frags this morning and my God im not sure what I was expecting but it was certainly not as nice as what I got. That packaging was top-tier. Not sure if its an industry standard but either way.....wow. Frags are happy in the tank...ill post pics tomarrow when they open up

footgal

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I received my frags this morning and my God im not sure what I was expecting but it was certainly not as nice as what I got. That packaging was top-tier. Not sure if its an industry standard but either way.....wow. Frags are happy in the tank...ill post pics tomarrow when they open up
It’s not... I’ve had several orders from a bunch of places and nothing even comes close to the packaging these guys have!!! Phenomenal!! I usually expect at least 1 DOA from live sales (sad, but usually there’s 1 zoa thats melted or a acro that’s totally white and dead) but none here! All open within an hour. Im still a little awestruck by the packaging! Definitely taking these containers to frag swaps in the future!

Morbo

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It’s not... I’ve had several orders from a bunch of places and nothing even comes close to the packaging these guys have!!! Phenomenal!! I usually expect at least 1 DOA from live sales (sad, but usually there’s 1 zoa thats melted or a acro that’s totally white and dead) but none here! All open within an hour. Im still a little awestruck by the packaging! Definitely taking these containers to frag swaps in the future!

Right?

Even if these frags were a little more expensive than other places the packaging makes up for the small difference.

I saved all my containers (like 20+ of them) from the last live sale. I'll use them for future frag shows or if I ever start fragging them when they grow out.

IS RTN/STN MORE COMMON THAN IT USED TO BE?

• Yes! I (and/or my friends) have experienced it more than it used happen.

Votes: 62 21.3%
  • No. I think it's about the same.

Votes: 98 33.7%
  • No. It's actually less common than it used to be.

Votes: 28 9.6%
  • I've never experienced RTN/STN.

Votes: 29 10.0%
  • What's RTN/STN?

Votes: 74 25.4%