Fragtoberfest 2.0!

c2d5faccec18da68099e55c97022edff.jpg


We are very excited to announce our next raffle item on Friday!!
 
Oh man it's Friday cmon Amy spill the beans last weeks is super sweet so this week will be awesome (((I know it ))))
 
Just a reminder all current paid CTARS members will get early admittance to the show. The doors will open at 9 am for CTARS Members, make sure you are up to date and have your membership card available. See everyone soon!!:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new