• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Frank) Francesco manicini cc24k

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off let me state no slander towards anyone just here to share my terrible experience with frank,

Let me put this out there I messaged him twice about purchasing a torch from him and never got one his price was too high the second time was a deal he had on his Instagram about two small torches that were shaded not the best for 300 each I told him I wanted to purchase them and he would send me videos later that day. He messaged me at night and told me they were sold, if I knew he wanted payment I would've sent it then he told me he would do a torch for 800 since he sold them, when I messaged him asking if it was gonna be a single or double I was blocked going to Instagram where I messaged him asking why he blocked me and that he didn't want to honor his price he then proceeded to call me a clown asking if it was a single or double very unprofessional.
Screenshot_20240314_181005_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20240314_181049_Messenger.jpg

Screenshot_20240314_181351_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240314_181407_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240314_181419_Instagram.jpg

The whole screenshot is a whole other deal claiming his lineage is the only lineage and all the other cc24k are not lineage which isn't true and tons of other things said about vendors which i wont repeat shoutout to the other vendors associated with his opinions on this keep selling this beautiful torch

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For another point he said I hit him up 5 times about buying a torch which wasn't true the first screenshot is the first time going to the second for 300 each

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I offered William the same deal , he took it right away .. your loss

Attachments

• IMG_7613.png
    IMG_7613.png
    199.5 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_7612.png
    IMG_7612.png
    152.2 KB · Views: 84

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I offered a discount head to you on febuary 19th .. a month later you reply and ask if it would be a single or a double ..I wouldn’t sell u a head if you offered me double the price .. I don’t have to prove myself to anyone becuase everyone knows what a stand up guy I am

ADMIN EDIT NOTE: Personal insults and name-calling were removed from this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I offered a discount head to you on febuary 19th .. a month later you reply and ask if it would be a single or a double ..I wouldn’t sell u a head if you offered me double the price .. I don’t have to prove myself to anyone becuase everyone knows what a stand up guy I am

Such a stand up guy not to honor your price straight up shows how what people are dealing with you already commented enough to be precieved

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Such a stand up guy not to honor your price straight up shows how what people are dealing with you already commented enough to be precieved
It’s not about the money .. u had your chance and you blew it . Don’t be mad u missed your shot

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome don't disagree my first experience was great sent me tons of info his missunderstanding I'm sure is what made his anger issue come out with the beef between "Because you sent pieces of the ocean, a snapshot saying it wasn’t from me and because I called them out you cause problems between me and First Class because they do business together" when I'm not even the one who had messaged either one of them the whole point is honor and integrity

ADMIN EDIT NOTE: Outside comment removed.

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Again misinformation spreading I only hit him up twice first time was posted second was the 300 per head cmon man quit being like that I have all the convos

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240314_200243_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_200243_Instagram.jpg
    158.5 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20240314_200239_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240314_200239_Instagram.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 60

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome don't disagree my first experience was great sent me tons of info his missunderstanding I'm sure is what made hianger issue come out with the beef between "Because you sent pieces of the ocean, a snapshot saying it wasn’t from me and because I called them out you cause problems between me and First Class because they do business together" when I'm not even the one who had messaged either one of them the whole point is honor and integrity

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Again misinformation spreading I only hit him up twice first time was posted second was the 300 per head cmon man quit being like that I have all the convos
4 times you tried to buy from me

Attachments

• IMG_7618.png
    IMG_7618.png
    161.2 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_7617.png
    IMG_7617.png
    221.8 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_7616.png
    IMG_7616.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_7615.png
    IMG_7615.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 55

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The first one you hit me I never replied about buying lol there is Two times
I was replying to you in the first point of communication ..

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was replying to you in the first point of communication ..

I'm not going to argue with you lol the proof is here this post is to show others my experience everyone has opinions that's why you posted on your ig to get people to comment this was about my experience thank you tho 2 times

francesco.mancini

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry but you’re the only person ever to not have something nice to say about me .. it’s your fault not mine dude . Your picking a fight with the most stand up hobbyist here .. let’s the love continue to pour In

I'm not going to argue with you lol the proof is here this post is to show others my experience everyone has opinions that's why you posted on your ig to get people to comment this was about my experience thank you tho 2 t

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve purchased from Francesco many times and I can only say this, first off he is not greedy or about the money, he is the most honest and honorable guy. His torches are the best in the market and as OG as they get. He charged me for one head and sent me one with three heads which I offered to pay him the extra and he refused.
Awesome thank you just sharing my experience! Would love to do business with him but he doesn't want to deal never said it was about money

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like I said I moved on and told you I would forgive you lmk if you wanna do business and end this at 800 for a torch really I'm not the one who causes trouble between vendors this is my resolution to frank why can't we make this right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.3%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 81 56.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 6.9%
Back