(Frank) Francesco manicini cc24k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. So a couple of things. There quite a few posts in this thread that violate our terms of service, so those posts will be cleaned up.

First, personal attacks/insults are not tolerated here. Those will be removed.

Second, in negative feedback threads where there is a dispute between buyer/seller, outside comments are not allowed. This is our long-standing policy and is intended to facilitate resolution between 2 parties. Outside comments will be removed from this thread. You can read the original post of this policy here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/feedback-please-read-before-posting-in-this-forum.153693/. If someone else would like to post feedback for either the seller or buyer, you may start your own feedback thread.
 
like I said I moved on and told you I would forgive you lmk if you wanna do business and end this at 800 for a torch really I'm not the one who causes trouble between vendors this is my resolution to frank why can't we make this right?

Let me know
 
Take this somewhere else. Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new