• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

(Frank) Francesco manicini cc24k

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok. So a couple of things. There quite a few posts in this thread that violate our terms of service, so those posts will be cleaned up.

First, personal attacks/insults are not tolerated here. Those will be removed.

Second, in negative feedback threads where there is a dispute between buyer/seller, outside comments are not allowed. This is our long-standing policy and is intended to facilitate resolution between 2 parties. Outside comments will be removed from this thread. You can read the original post of this policy here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/feedback-please-read-before-posting-in-this-forum.153693/. If someone else would like to post feedback for either the seller or buyer, you may start your own feedback thread.

OP
OP
acroslayer

acroslayer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
like I said I moved on and told you I would forgive you lmk if you wanna do business and end this at 800 for a torch really I'm not the one who causes trouble between vendors this is my resolution to frank why can't we make this right?

Let me know

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Take this somewhere else. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 86 57.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.3%
Back