Free $50 Gift Cards at MACNA!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,760
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Come to our booth at MACNA and pick up one of these $50 Gift Cards!!


macnaflyer.jpg




We'll have 1,000+ frags and colonies for sale at our 20 foot booth as well as THREE display tanks!

Brightwell products will be given out for FREE too!!
 
Last edited:
Your booth is one I'm really excited to check out!!
You should be exited!!! We are loaded like you never seen before, by far the largest selection ever seen at a show hands down.

We hope to see you there!
 
Wait. Wait. Wait. free $50 gift cards?!?!?!? If I was going to MACNA I would be at your table as soon as the doors opened for two reasons, the corals and the free credit!
 
Well this is a no brainier! :) I will see you in a few days!


I'm on my phone....
 
Are the doors open yet? I want in!! :)


I'm on my phone....
 
its a shame the event in CT isnt getting the caliber of vendors like this. i would have loved to hit your booth lol.
 
50 bucks, and I was gonna show up for the button alone, sweeeeeet
 
How does it work if I see a frag I want to buy on Friday but not flying home till Sunday?

Is there a way to buy something and have it held till Sunday?
 
How does it work if I see a frag I want to buy on Friday but not flying home till Sunday?

Is there a way to buy something and have it held till Sunday?
I'm not quite sure what you mean. These gift cards will be passed out at MACNA and are for later use on our website. They cannot be used at MACNA or inside our retail store, online only. The website will be updated with new corals tomorrow 9/28. Any info you need about the gift card will be on the back.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new