• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

FREE 72" PFO PENDENT 3xSE MH with 2 SVHO Actinic setup (local dallas tx)

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For all of you die hard MH fans, or anyone that wants to try them. I have an old PFO Pendent with 3x400 watt Radium bulbs in it and 2 72" SVHO bulbs in it. The unit is free. I just want my space back that it takes up.

Oh there is a catch though ;)

I have this very long triangle box of 4 72" SVHO bulbs that must go with it. I bought a pack of six right before I switched to LED's. Doh. The bulbs are not free however. I'm asking $100 for the four bulbs. They both have to go at the same time.

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you ship I will cover it

I don't think I could ship it properly. If I had the old box, I could but that has been long gone. The PFO Pendent has a long thin piece of glass that spans over the entire fixture. I'm sure it would not make the trip as I don't remember exactly how they packed it. It has some styrofoam between the fixture and the glass in certain spots and I cant remember the edges etc. Also it would be hard to find a box for that thing I think.

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to find an old photo, but not so god so far. Its a standard PFO pendant. I can post a retail pic if you need one. Its in storage and I'm not dragging it out for a pic.

Memoreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
can you show me a retail photo and how do you have it as 72"?
I am interested

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The fixture is 72" long.
Here is the picture
PFO_Light.JPG

OP
OP
mtraylor

mtraylor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do not have a diy fixture. I have a manufactured 72" Long PFO lighting pendant like the one you see pictured above. That is the only light I have. It does have fans on both ends. One for pulling air into the fixture on one end and one forcing air out of the fixture on the other end. You use the 72" VHO bulbs that you have to buy with the deal, and what ever single Mogal MH bulb of your choice. Its currently outfitted with 3 400 watt Radium bulbs and 2 VHO bulbs.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 33 29.7%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 28 25.2%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 24 21.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back