Free: Algae scrubber

  • Thread starter Thread starter chevy4w
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chevy4w

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2013
Messages
289
Reaction score
193
Location
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an algae scrubber I won in a raffle several years ago. Never used. Pick up only unless you are somewhat local!!

FC0EA23F-518A-4F66-912F-4AC5C5F42C41.jpeg 3D6EDCB2-60B5-4171-BEB1-E1C69A40A815.jpeg 7AC48829-5466-4619-AFAC-DB56249C9D99.jpeg
 
If I had known you were going to turn around and sell the scrubber I would have held off replying to your post to give someone who could use it a chance to get it. Live and learn.
I literally asked you this when we talked and you gave me the ok and said you didn't care on the phone that it's been sitting for the past 5 years you won it thru a raffle and you don't got time to be selling items.
 
I literally asked you this when we talked and you gave me the ok and said you didn't care on the phone that it's been sitting for the past 5 years you won it thru a raffle and you don't got time to be selling items.
I don't remember that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new