FREE BULK REEF SUPPLY PROMO CODE

kados

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have decided to quit reef aquaria for now. Too much maintinence for me, I will return to freshwater aquaria. I got a promo code from bulk reef supply, it is HAED7KQ
expires october 31st.
I quit reef aqauria 2 years ago. Loving life in the saltwater FOWLR world. I treat it the same as freshwater minus the saltwater of course. Unlimited options on fish (compatibility allowing). Maybe reconsider a fish only?

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to 'like' this, and then thought "I should clarify that a little" I'm glad you were honest with yourself on how much demand a reef tank requires, and it isn't for everyone, to be sure, for some people, it's as easy as passively watching water parameters, and for others it's a nightmare of endless tests with no results other than spent money and barren aquariums.

Don't get me wrong, I would have liked to have seen what your tank would have become if you'd kept with it, but Bravo to you on setting your limits, knowing your limits, and admitting to yourself when that limit was met.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back