Free Chaeto

Mike_Diako

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need any Chaeto before it heads to the trash can? It will probably be a quart size bag full. I hate to do so. Loaded with tons of pods as well. Located in Coventry and work in Glastonbury.

2 nanos

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone need any Chaeto before it heads to the trash can? It will probably be a quart size bag full. I hate to do so. Loaded with tons of pods as well. Located in Coventry and work in Glastonbury.

I’m interested, I’m in Vernon

YoCamron

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dang nothing is in western CT hahaha

petro2342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Next time you have some to "toss" please do let me know. Thanks!

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could probably take a ride out to you Tuesday if that would be a good time for you. I would be coming from Danbury. Text me at my phone number 203-278-3238 thanks very much.

OP
OP
Mike_Diako

Mike_Diako

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for it to need trimming again. Maybe another week or two and I should have some more for those that are interested. Unfortunately, I just threw away a bunch because nobody was interested.

petro2342

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Waiting for it to need trimming again. Maybe another week or two and I should have some more for those that are interested. Unfortunately, I just threw away a bunch because nobody was interested.
We're here when you're ready. [emoji106]

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Coventry and DEFINITELY need chaeto, pods, EVERYTHING. Don’t throw anything more away before PMing me! :D

OP
OP
Mike_Diako

Mike_Diako

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Coventry and DEFINITELY need chaeto, pods, EVERYTHING. Don’t throw anything more away before PMing me! :D

I've got some stuff to get you started when you're ready. I can give you some sand, some LR rubble and some cheato to kick off your pod/microfauna population. I've also got a decent amount of frags for sale when you're ready as well.

Last edited:

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's awesome Mike. Yeah, everything is ready for an infusion of sand, LR, chaeto, probably even frags. If anything, it would jumpstart the nitrogen cycle, which has been percolating with the bacteria in a bottle that I've been dosing. I'll PM you.

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy to have received a small bag of chaeto, sand, and LR rubble with copepods. And I picked up my first corals for the tank for cheap. Thanks for the generosity Mike!

Any time you have more chaeto you’re throwing away, give it to me.

Reefer Robbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need some of your extra Cheeto. Please text me 203-278-3238 my name is Robert thanks very much

Tony590

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shot in the dark, but I’m in CT looking for chaeto and saw this old thread. Any chance you still have some available?

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shot in the dark, but I’m in CT looking for chaeto and saw this old thread. Any chance you still have some available?
Hey Tony it doesn't look like Mike has been active for a long time. Why don't you try starting a post looking for Chaeto. Give your location hopefully somebody nearby will have some for you. Good luck

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Tony it doesn't look like Mike has been active for a long time. Why don't you try starting a post looking for Chaeto. Give your location hopefully somebody nearby will have some for you. Good luck
Tony, I was just at Mike’s house today. Unfortunately, he had a complete tank meltdown when his main pump overheated and blitzed the entire tank. So it’s been broken down. Mike is going to wait a while before getting back into the hobby.

mhan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tony, I was just at Mike’s house today. Unfortunately, he had a complete tank meltdown when his main pump overheated and blitzed the entire tank. So it’s been broken down. Mike is going to wait a while before getting back into the hobby.

Back