• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free citron goby

toadstool_paradise

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have had this citron goby for a few months to help raise my nitrates while fighting dinos and now I need to reduce my bio load and his time is up!

he has been a model citizen and not bothered any fish or corals. He is a dark rusty color that’s hard to capture on pics. Not a bright orange like some pictures online but has a good personality always perching on the rocks or glass! He’s robust and likes any food I put in the tank. He has a behavior of eating and spitting it out then eating it again.

perfect for a beginner and for a nano tank!

I work most days but will be happy to give him to a good home! Pickup only as I am very busy and prefer to have no contact with others right now! Thanks! Will do my best to catch him haha. If nobody is interested he will go to my LFS.
can throw in a frag of codium macroalgae if interested for free.

ZIP: 48362 in lake orion

94FC0AB0-3839-4AF9-B2F1-FE9F04785DEE.jpeg E1C2DDD6-6D6F-4490-B07B-774256DA0F87.jpeg

Swackro

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just curious if he was still available I would be willing to pick him up I have a 75 mixed reef with only a few green chromis and some smaller wrasses so he would fit right in

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.3%
Back