FREE CORAL

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ari21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ari21

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2015
Messages
614
Reaction score
114
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 zoa rocks, a piece of tonga branch with green polyps, a Kenya tree colony and frags and a toadstool leather colony I'm looking to give away or trade for frags to free up some space.
 
All gone but tonga branch with green polyps. If not picked up in the next few days it will be going to the lfs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new