• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free GSP 5"X7" Chunk.

Item Price
0.00
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Reefer825

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 29, 2020
Messages
215
Reaction score
111
Location
Maryland
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
I need to get unload a piece of GSP. I already have some and want to add something else in its place. It's encrusted on piece of live rock 5"x7 (give or take) which I placed it on a dryrock ledge four months ago. I dipped it before placing in my tank and it's suspended about 14" from the sand bed. Free for pickup or you pay the shipping from MD. Phone pics...

20220609_112407.jpg 20220531_205846.jpg 20220531_205905.jpg
 
I need to get unload a piece of GSP. I already have some and want to add something else in its place. It's encrusted on piece of live rock 5"x7 (give or take) which I placed it on a dryrock ledge four months ago. I dipped it before placing in my tank and it's suspended about 14" from the sand bed. Free for pickup or you pay the shipping from MD. Phone pics...

20220609_112407.jpg 20220531_205846.jpg 20220531_205905.jpg
How much is shipping?
 
All depends on where to? Pm me your zip code. I have one person interested that messaged me Friday. Was out of town over the weekend.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new