Free leather corals and live rock

nattlesb

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 6, 2025
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Location
southington
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone interested in free coral leather mushrooms. Very big we have had them for years. And live rock? We have a 30 gallon tank that my husband was maintaining but has become too busy to take care of it. If no one wants he wants to just toss the corals in the back yard. I figured I would at least try and find someone maybe interested…

IMG_6812.png 71442131580__8D28A020-E7D1-42D4-B6AC-06A3DDB557B2.jpeg
 
Is anyone interested in free coral leather mushrooms. Very big we have had them for years. And live rock? We have a 30 gallon tank that my husband was maintaining but has become too busy to take care of it. If no one wants he wants to just toss the corals in the back yard. I figured I would at least try and find someone maybe interested…

IMG_6812.png 71442131580__8D28A020-E7D1-42D4-B6AC-06A3DDB557B2.jpeg
I'm sure someone would love to take them off your hands.
I see your in Southington. Would you mind if I linked this to our Facebook page for more eyes?
 
Is anyone interested in free coral leather mushrooms. Very big we have had them for years. And live rock? We have a 30 gallon tank that my husband was maintaining but has become too busy to take care of it. If no one wants he wants to just toss the corals in the back yard. I figured I would at least try and find someone maybe interested…

IMG_6812.png 71442131580__8D28A020-E7D1-42D4-B6AC-06A3DDB557B2.jpeg
Hi do you still have this? I’m local
 
Hi is this still available. I am in hamden
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new