• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Melanurus Wrasse

Chipper1978

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Approximately 4” healthy melanurus wrasse. Free to responsible reefer. Must pick up. Located just outside Lebanon, PA. I recently purchased a small female divided leopard wrasse and the melanurus is being too aggressive towards her. I have had him for approximately six months and he was never aggressive towards any other fish in my tank. Does not pick it any corals, but may go after small shrimp and snails.

FastEddie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Approximately 4” healthy melanurus wrasse. Free to responsible reefer. Must pick up. Located just outside Lebanon, PA. I recently purchased a small female divided leopard wrasse and the melanurus is being too aggressive towards her. I have had him for approximately six months and he was never aggressive towards any other fish in my tank. Does not pick it any corals, but may go after small shrimp and snails.
I live in the carlisle area and my wrasse jumped to its death a couple months ago. Do you happen to have any pictures of yours? Thank you

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 48 25.0%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 61 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.2%
Back