• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Free Melanurus Wrasse

Chipper1978

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2020
Messages
353
Reaction score
161
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Approximately 4” healthy melanurus wrasse. Free to responsible reefer. Must pick up. Located just outside Lebanon, PA. I recently purchased a small female divided leopard wrasse and the melanurus is being too aggressive towards her. I have had him for approximately six months and he was never aggressive towards any other fish in my tank. Does not pick it any corals, but may go after small shrimp and snails.
 
Approximately 4” healthy melanurus wrasse. Free to responsible reefer. Must pick up. Located just outside Lebanon, PA. I recently purchased a small female divided leopard wrasse and the melanurus is being too aggressive towards her. I have had him for approximately six months and he was never aggressive towards any other fish in my tank. Does not pick it any corals, but may go after small shrimp and snails.
I live in the carlisle area and my wrasse jumped to its death a couple months ago. Do you happen to have any pictures of yours? Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new