[Free Product Testing] IOAOI Isolation / Quarantine Box

IOAOI

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2022
Messages
577
Reaction score
1,595
Location
CN
Rating - 90%
7   1   2
Hey R2R fam!

We're looking for a few reefers to test our new Isolation Box — hang-on, sits inside the tank. For temporary isolation or observation.

US only for now. Just like & comment and we'll PM you the details.

Thanks, as always!



Isolation Box S - 1.JPG
 
I was just looking for one. I’d be happy to test.
 
I contacted Red Sea and sent them photos. They told me the issue is limited to the seam protector and does not affect the structural silicone, so I should just monitor it.


Thanks. A little small for what I need. I do like the hang on design.
 
Definitely a nice alternative to the larger ones for people with a little smaller size aquarium! It would work good for my 70.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new